Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Summer Diaries - Les Miserables

Les Miserables has recently just changed cast and because of the work experience I'm doing this week I got to go see the show today. Also, extremely excitingly, I got to have a backstage tour and watch the cast do their vocal warm up before taking my seat. I really really like Les Mis, it is such an iconic piece with an incredible score, I'm pretty sure some of the songs are in my top played on iTunes. The new cast is absolutely brilliant and very strong. If you get a chance to definitely go and see it!



I cannot wait to see Phantom of the Opera tomorrow.

I also made another quick purchase today. I've had my eye on the Real Techniques brushes for a long time but I decided to only purchase the one at the top of my list today - the stippling brush.


Bye for now!

RV x



No comments:

Post a Comment