Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 4 June 2013

OOTD 04.06.13 and the other happenings of the day

Didn't have any exams today (yay) and although I did have a tutor in the morning, it was such a sunning day that after tutor I was dragged outside into the sunlight to go for lunch with my mother. 
cropped jumper  - Topshop
jeans - Levi (I live in these jeans, they're so comfy!)
sunglasses - Ray Bans
socks - Topshop
shoes - Office
beautiful blue sky

Hampstead Heath


Pineapple, orange and banana smoothie
Colorescience SPF face powder. You can never be too careful.
Nice cup of hot water. I know it sounds weird but it's actually so nice and relaxing. Really healthy and a perfect caffeine substitution. 
Have a lovely mani pedi and facial planned for later which I am really looking forward to. And of course I will share what colours I get, don't worry.

That's it for today, but don't stress I'm going to be posting as often as I can. Adios!

RV x

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit and photographs - love your sunglasses :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, can't beat Ray Bans. Love your blog, followed of Bloglovin x

      Delete