Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 6 June 2013

Happy Birthday Nicole

This post was meant to go up yesterday but I had tutor, then I was out and then had ballet. So there wasn't really much time between all the hectic-ness. Anyway yesterday was my friend Nicole's birthday, and despite all of our exams and the work we should have been doing, we all went round to her house to celebrate. Here are a few, mostly instagram, pictures from the festivities -
dress - Topshop
shirt - American Apparel
shoes - Office
socks - Topshop
bracelet - Stella & Dot
necklace - Stella & Dot
sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
OPI silver nail polish, but I am not positive on the exact colour because I got them done.
Nicole and her beautiful cake
Kim, Nicole, Julesy and Eva in the pool
Me and Kimbie
Kim, Freddie, me and Eva looking cute and feeling summery
Adios
RV x

No comments:

Post a Comment