Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 15 June 2013

SUMMER and happy birthday Mum!

Yesterday was my last GCSE, so I am now officially on my summer holidays! Which is so so so exciting. I have not been this excited and happy to be on summer holiday since I was about five years old. After my final exam (maths calculator - ew) I went to The Bluebird for lunch with some friends and then browsed along King's Road. This was really cute and fun and luckily the sun decided to grace us with it's presence. 

As well as it being the start of my summer it was also my mum's birthday, (and my true love's Kevin McHale) so after lunch I met my parents in town and we went to the theatre.

shirt - J Crew
pinafore - Topshop
cardigan - Zara

Lysi, Kate, Georgia, Abi


Mother
Mmm macaroons 
Merrily We Roll Along - I thought this production was absolutely fantastic. None of the cast was weak, incredible voices and of course you can never go wrong with Sondheim. A very strong and clever story with what I see as an important message. I've been singing the songs all day. I would highly recommend if you get a chance to go see it for a fun night out.

RV x

4 comments:

  1. Well done for getting through the exams(: I have that pinafore in the blue! xo

    www.heavenlyclutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love the blue, it's so cute x

      http://rubyintherain.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. :O You got macaroons! those things are the love of my life

    ReplyDelete