Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 8 June 2013

Happy Birthday Julesy

Again this post was meant to go up yesterday, so apologies about that. Anyway, yesterday was my friend Julesy's birthday, hence the title of this post, and to celebrate a group of us all went out for lunch. But being the idiot that I am I forgot to take any pictures whilst I was there, so again apologies about that. 

After lunch and after a singing lesson I joined my friend Kim to do some maths revision in Costa. Following those riveting hours we went out for dinner with our friend Tara. Here are a few pictures from those extremely exciting events -


jumper - J Crew
jeans - Topshop Leigh
shoes - Toms
revision in Costa


After a couple of hours of maths Kim and I became pretty restless. So before dinner we made a quick trip to the park.


Kim trying to act natural




Kim and Tara at dinner
sunset when walking home
Today I had a personal training session which I just wanted to document because I was really dreading it.

hoodie - American Apparel
leggings - Sweaty Betty
trainers - Asics
Adios
RV x

7 comments:

  1. I HAVE THOSE TOPSHOP LEIGH JEANS TOLD YOU WE ARE TWINS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so sweet :) Your jumper is lovely xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooo much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm new on Instagram,maybe you like my site???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete