Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 1 June 2013

New Goodies

Due to popular demand (from about one person - you know who you are) I am going to share a few of my new goodies. These are just some things I have bought over the past couple of weeks when I've been out during revision breaks. 

cute little pins for my cork board
new oyster card case
Maybelline The Falsies mascara
House box set - I'm absolutely obsessed with House!
Chelsea boots
DKNY sale shopping. Also bought a green shirt but forgot to take a picture.
new necklace
sadly my mum would not let me buy this
I went to a private sale at someone's house with my mum as one of her friends designs bags and was selling them there. For going back to school in September she is going to design a bag perfect for all that is needed in a school bag. So I'm very excited to see it when it's ready.
little purse I bought at the sale
jumper I bought at the sale
t-shirt I bought at the sale
present from my lovely friend Eva
also from Eva
Adios for now my lovelies.
RV x

No comments:

Post a Comment