Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 13 June 2013

I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk

I originally ordered this book after it was in one of the youtuber/blogger Zoella's favourites videos of YouTube. I thought I might as well get it as I'll be doing a lot of reading over the summer.

After reading The Fault In Our Stars I decided I needed something a lot more light hearted, so I started reading I Heart New York. It is an extremely easy read and perfect for the beach. I really enjoyed it and it was a nice break inbetween the more serious (ish) books I like to read and really get in to. There are quite a few sequels and I ordered two more, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the characters stories progress over the summer.



I would definitely recommend this series for a holiday or just a light read.

RV x

No comments:

Post a Comment