Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 11 August 2013

Summer Diaries - Camden and Theatre

Some pictures of my day when I went to Camden with some friends, then the National Portrait Gallery and theatre with my mum.


Wagamama
Kate writing on the wall in Urban Outfitters
Georgia-pug





Felix, Kate and me
 After Camden I joined my mum at the National Portrait Gallery to have a wander round the free exhibits. Here are pictures of some of my favourite paintings that I saw -





Mother 





Yummy dinner at Cote


We went to the theatre to see The Cripple of Inishmaan with Daniel Radcliffe. I had no idea what the play was about but I still really enjoyed it. It was really funny yet heartfelt and I would definitely recommend it.




cropped top - Topshop
shorts - American Apparel
socks - Topshop
bag - Topshop
trainers - Adidas


No comments:

Post a Comment