Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 26 November 2013

All Hallows' Eve

I absolutely love Halloween. I don't know why. I think being in America in the build up to it may have made my love for the holiday grow, but who knows. The main thing about Halloween is the sweets. Maybe you're not meant to say that, but we all know it's true. This year I decided on having a fairly chilled Halloween; so my me and my best chum Amber went to my very good family friends house to open the door to adorable trick or treaters. As well as eating many of the sweets ourselves we found an extremely cool setting on Amber's camera that we had some fun with. We also created a new blog together however right now it is not ready for debut, but stay tuned! 






twitter | bloglovin' instagram | youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment