Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 25 July 2013

Summer Diaries - New York Day One

First post documenting my trip to New York. These posts, simply to make things easy for myself, will be based around photographs.

Right, first things first. Films I watched on the plane -
Bit of fun, good to kill time on the plane.
I really wanted to see this for a while and it was perfect for the plane. Barbra Steisand was hilarious.
I really enjoyed this despite the slightly slow start. I loved the ending and the cast really worked together.
On the way to the city from the airport -




First full day -
top - Topshop
skirt - Pinko
bracelet - Stella & Dot
trainers - Adidas
My first full day in New York was spent shopping in Soho with one of my oldest friends Eloise, my mother and her family. We also had a lovely meal in Balthazar which was lovely.


Marc Jacobs

Vintage shop


Really cute picture of me and Eloise
Subway



Trying on glasses in Marc Jacobs
PURCHASES:
VINTAGE SHOP IN SOHO -

over sized Hawaiian short sleeved shirt
Levi denim jacket
bandana
high wasted Levi shorts
STEVE MADDEN -

These were buy one get the other pair half off so we and Eloise got the same
T-SHIRT SHOP IN SOHO -

purchase for my brother

CLUB MONACO -

sale V neck
 SEPHORA -

NARS eye shadow pencil in Goddess

NARS sheer glow foundation in Sante Fe
Clinique bottom lash mascara

Sephora tweezers

Stay tuned for the rest of the posts about my trip! Hope you're all having a wonderful summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment