Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 27 July 2013

Summer Diaries - New York Day 2

Day two in New York -

Out for breakfast at the Landmarc
 To avoid the queues and to get a discount in the shop my mum decided to become a member of the Guggenheim. Why? I do not know, I guess we're going to have to go to Venice more often. Pictures weren't aloud in the museum but these are a few I took in the shop and such -









Few pictures from the rest of the day -

home away from home

Can't decide if this would be disgusting or amazing but I was too scared to try








In the evening we went to see Once on Broadway. The show was absolutely incredible and I cannot wait to see it in London to compare the two productions. I would highly recommend it. The music was incredible and extremely inspiring. 




PURCHASES:
ONCE -



LULU LEMON -

Reversible shorts; pink and black



J CREW -






No comments:

Post a Comment