Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Retail Therapy (and mini update)

Just a few purchases from the past couple of days, thought I'd share (this post does not have a large sense of cohesion) -


snow last week, weather has made a turn this week and have been quite sunny
going out for lunch last week
Katie drawing my nail polish and lipgloss
cheeky selfie with my brother, that he wasn't too keen on
out shopping and spotted these cute cakes
bought Sweaty Betty running stuff in good faith...
favourite new top, also from Sweaty Betty, a must wear for my next audition
new top
blue on the back
they were on sale, I had to
Space NK make up bags
cheeky Starbucks
new bag
new scarf
by Terry concealer
sporting my new top
rubbish brilliant bin

cute little mirrored plates
new cardigan - sale in Urban Outfitters
phone case for my beautiful new iPhone 5 from Urban Outfitters
should have bought this
my beautiful new NARS palette 'The Happening Palette'
Adios
RV x


No comments:

Post a Comment