Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Easter Update

Hola mis amigos de internet!

Just a quick update...

So, I am extremely stressed and overwhelmed with the amount of work I have to do this holiday. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, and although I'm sure my summer holidays will be lovely I don't have the same excitement that many of my friends do in looking forward to it. Which is not helping my lack of motivation. I must say that for the Easter holidays I am very unhappy bunny. I am trying to occupy and surround myself with positive things and people, though if I'm honest I am feeling fairly alone. Which is not the best thing to feel. I am in no position to be giving advice on staying calm with work and other things as I myself have no idea how to deal with it. However, Sun Beams Jess did do a blog post about dealing with stress that I think is quite good. Just remember to appreciate the simple pleasures in life. I know that sometimes it's difficult to notice them but it's ok. Everything is going to be just fine. I realise I do sound fairly ridiculous, but writing this post is fairly therapeutic.

Sun Beams Jess post -

http://sunbeamsjess.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/time-management-dealing-with-stress.html

Another little thing that often cheers me up is Louise, Sprinkle of Glitter,'s Motivational Mondays -

http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/motivational-monday-8.html

Ok, now enough of the sad stuff. In other news I'm thinking of doing vlogs over the summer but my brother said he doesn't think it's a good idea to expose how odd myself and my family are. So we'll see. Enough text, now for some pictures -

vote for pedro


mini lindt bunnies
wearing Toms for the first time in forever
favourite kind of weather - cold but sunny
shopping with the brother
sippin juice... terrible picture
honey bear
Daniel

nails - excuse my terrible cuticles
air kisses and war paint
Adios, besos.
RV x

No comments:

Post a Comment