Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 22 February 2013

Day With Luch

Listen to this while reading this post  - 
or

Today (wearing my new chord pini) I went into town with my friend Lucia to go see the Tyler Shields photography exhibition. I wasn't allowed to take photos inside the exhibition but I took a few (featuring Lucia) outside -
PEACE UP, A TOWN
Peace and Pout
Waiting for the bus
Tyler Shields - Chromatic
Lucia outside Tyler Shields
Luchie's cutie outfit
My fav
Believe it or not this was not posed
Chillin' in the changing rooms
Tube home
NEW PURCHASES -
Topshop cropped jumper
Topshop shorts
Last proper day of half term well spent. Now only two days left, and since it's the weekend they don't entirely count. I have no plans tomorrow so I will probably just be spending the whole day watching One Tree Hill in my onsie. I know what you're thinking, wow she's so cool, I wish I was her bla bla bla. And to that I say - 

One last thing; today when I was getting the tube home I kept seeing posters for a new film called The Guilt Trip which I'd never seen. Obviously I was immediately drawn to the posters as the stars of the movie are two of my favourite people; Barbra Streisand (the incredible) and Seth Rogen. As soon as I got home I watched the trailer and it looks fantastic. I cannot wait to see it! Here's the trailer -
Adios, besos.
RV x

No comments:

Post a Comment