Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Exams Have Commenced

My GCSEs have finally began with Physics on Tuesday, and now I never have to do Physics ever again (unless I fail and have to retake but hopefully that won't happen.) So of course I am fairly stressed to say the least about these exams but I am trying to stay calm. I have found that online shopping really does help to calm the nerves. But I am being careful with what I purchase as I hope to do a lot of shopping when I'm in New York. Just purchased this beauty -

http://crownandglory.bigcartel.com/product/not-a-lotta-rosie-headband-lilac
That's it for today, just a little bit of procrastination for me that hopefully wasn't too boring.

RV x

Also I am going to be blogging possibly every other day during the summer (when I'm in London) just to document fun and exciting things that I will hopefully getting up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment